Please note that when booking your GlideShow we put editors and staff on a schedule to produce your event. This staff still needs to be paid as well as our infrastructure of servers, networks and programmers must be funded. Refunds are given at the discretion of GlideShow staff. The staff is following guidelines below.
• First 48-Hours – Within the first 48 hours of booking a Glideshow you are entitled to a full refund. The One Exceptions is an event that is booked on Glideshow within 48 hours of the Event, no refund is available.
• After 48 Hours of booking a GlideShow AND prior to 24 Hours before your event you are entitled to request a refund. Our staff will potentially issue a refund from 50-70% of the amount paid by you. The percent may change depending on the amount of work requested by you to be customized and how long you had the GlideShow running prior to the event and the amount of customer service that was designated to your account.
• Within 24 Hours of your event you are not entitled to any refund. Request a Refund by sending us an E-mail with:
○ Your Name
○ Glideshow Number
○ Date of Event
○ Reasons for Cancelling the event.
○ Your US Postal Mailing address
○ NON-US? – Please specify how you can receive a digital payment and/or a foreign mail address. Note that on foreign mail, the amount of postage will be deducted from your refund Please allow for 14 Days prior to receiving a response and/or any money back. Any Refunds will be in a US Check drawn on a Florida Bank name Chase. You may need to allow for 7-10 days for the check to be mailed first class.